Using our services
You must follow any policies made available to you within the Services.
Don't misuse our Services. For example, don't interfere with our Services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. You may use our Services only as permitted by law, including applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations. We may suspend or stop providing our Services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. You may not use content from our Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services. Don't remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Services.
Refraining from Certain Acts:
- Engaging in Disruptive and Illegal Activities
- Harassing other Users
- Violating the Privacy of Others
- Engaging in False Statements, Impersonation, or Fraud
- Committing Infringement
The following is a list of prohibited or illegal usage of the Services. We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate actions against anyone (in our sole discretion) violates these rules, including removing the ads, removing Customer account, agreement cancellation without any refund or Company's liability.
Prohibited usage includes but is not limited to submitting your business links of:
- Any Content or links to the Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, harm minors or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, pornography and "adult content"
- Any Content or links to the Content that contains nudity, violence, pornography, "adult content"
- Any Information that you know is false or misleading
- Any Content that promotes illegal or fraudulent activities
- Any Content that you do not have a right to make publicly available or promotes the illegal use of any work without rights or license
- Any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Any "junk", "spam", "chain letters," "pyramid schemes" etc.
- Any material that contains or links that lead to software viruses, spyware, malware or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or other electronic equipment, steal or collect private information;
- Any material that collects or contains personal information of other Users for any unlawful purpose or without the User's permission
- Any material that promotes fraudulent services and misleads Users to visit legally doubtful websites.
Other prohibited usage includes:
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law
- Collecting, storing or publishing available personal data about others without their acceptance
- Mislead Users by imitating any part of the Services for collecting personal data or other unlawful purposes
- Using an identity (account, username, password) of another User or disclosing your own username or password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account.
Privacy and copyright protection
Ipaskil's privacy policies explain how we treat your personal data and protect your privacy when you use our Services. By using our Services, you agree that Ipaskil can use such data in accordance with our privacy policies.
We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement and terminate accounts of repeat infringers according to the process set out in the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
We provide information to help copyright holders manage their intellectual property online. If you think somebody is violating your copyrights and want to notify us, you can find our company information from our contact us page.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
At Ipaskil, we do our best as a host of your business links to provide educational and informative content to a very wide audience of our site, but your use of our services is at your own risk. We provide this platform on an “as is” basis, and we disclaim all express or implied warranties of all kinds, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranty that our services will meet your requirements, be safe, secure, uninterrupted, timely, accurate, or error-free, or that your information will be secure.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through your use of our services is done at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any content or communication maintained by the service. We retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time with or without notice.
Your content in our services
Some of our Services allow you to upload, submit, store, send or receive content. You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in that content. In short, what belongs to you stays yours.
When you upload, submit, store, send or receive content to or through our Services, you give Ipaskil (and those we work with) a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes we make so that your content works better with our Services), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving our Services, and to develop new ones. This license continues even if you stop using our Services (for example, for a business listing you have added to Ipaskil Maps). Some Services may offer you ways to access and remove content that has been provided to that Service. Also, in some of our Services, there are terms or settings that narrow the scope of our use of the content submitted in those Services. Make sure you have the necessary rights to grant us this license for any content that you submit to our Services.
Billing and Termination
The Company sells internet advertising space and related services (collectively "Services") as described in its Site. The Company displays internet advertisements on various websites within Ipaskil.com service.
Either party may terminate the agreement at any time by notifying the other party by any means. Any fees paid hereunder are non-refundable and non-cancellable. Upon termination of the agreement, Company will remove all ads from its websites. Advertiser will be billed for any unpaid ad impressions.
For information about how to contact Ipaskil.com, please visit our contact page.